“Very busy!”, “Deadline is here!”, “Who is working on this?”, “I don’t have time” … These are the words we use and hear all the time. For some reason, we struggle to find out why are we running around the office, or inside our minds, like a headless chicken all day and still not very […]
Burak is a tech professional and computer engineer who enjoys problem solving. He is a big fun of nature and travelling.
- After months of #workingfromhome, businesses are starting to think about how to reopen. Here are 6 steps to help yo… https://t.co/5CvdUyWAMD 2 months ago
- Companies around the world are using this opportunity to optimize their #remotework policies so they are better pre… https://t.co/heKA10vOTQ 2 months ago
- See how change in the way of work supports to cure diseases in this post. Proud to support The Michael J. Fox Found… https://t.co/u64jqSJmQC 2 months ago
- Top tools for working from home. Which ones are you using? My list is: Asana, G-Drive, Dropbox, TomatoTimer, Zoom a… https://t.co/L2wYq9XCXf 3 months ago
- Productivity For More Time Or More Work?
- Simplifying Workflows for Better Results at Work
- İrlanda’da Çalışma İzni Sağlayan Şirketler
- Dublin’de Çalışma ve Yaşam
- Mısır Gezi Notlarım : Eşsiz Bir Tecrübe
- Eskişehir: Türkiye’nin Amsterdam’ı
- Instagram Fotoğraflarını Cihazınıza Kaydetme Hacki
- Azure’da Ücretsiz Olan, Sıradan Hostinglerde Bulamayacağınız Özellikler
- Serbest Stil Ege Turu Gezi Notlarım
- Sonunda Microsoft’un yeni tarayıcısı: Edge