Productivity is a hot topic for a long time for all kinds of workers and there are countless articles, books and videos out there to tell you how to be more productive. This is not one of them. In this post, I would like to focus on the “why” instead of how. I observed two […]
Burak is a tech professional and computer engineer who enjoys problem solving. He is a big fun of nature and travelling.
- After months of #workingfromhome, businesses are starting to think about how to reopen. Here are 6 steps to help yo… https://t.co/5CvdUyWAMD 5 months ago
- Companies around the world are using this opportunity to optimize their #remotework policies so they are better pre… https://t.co/heKA10vOTQ 5 months ago
- See how change in the way of work supports to cure diseases in this post. Proud to support The Michael J. Fox Found… https://t.co/u64jqSJmQC 5 months ago
- Top tools for working from home. Which ones are you using? My list is: Asana, G-Drive, Dropbox, TomatoTimer, Zoom a… https://t.co/L2wYq9XCXf 6 months ago
- Productivity For More Time Or More Work?
- Simplifying Workflows for Better Results at Work
- İrlanda’da Çalışma İzni Sağlayan Şirketler
- Dublin’de Çalışma ve Yaşam
- Mısır Gezi Notlarım : Eşsiz Bir Tecrübe
- Eskişehir: Türkiye’nin Amsterdam’ı
- Instagram Fotoğraflarını Cihazınıza Kaydetme Hacki
- Azure’da Ücretsiz Olan, Sıradan Hostinglerde Bulamayacağınız Özellikler
- Serbest Stil Ege Turu Gezi Notlarım
- Sonunda Microsoft’un yeni tarayıcısı: Edge