Productivity is a hot topic for a long time for all kinds of workers and there are countless articles, books and videos out there to tell you how to be more productive. This is not one of them. In this post, I would like to focus on the “why” instead of how. I observed two […]
Burak is a tech professional and computer engineer who enjoys problem solving. He is a big fun of nature and travelling.
- RT @erenbali: 1/ I came to this country 10 years ago on an H1B visa. In this period I started 2 companies: @udemy and… https://t.co/lAgyY6XPEM 8 months ago
- RT @hrw: About 20,000 people died on overcrowded, brutal slave ships owned by Edward Colston, a 17th century slave trader wh… https://t.co/P3Sk1an7jk 9 months ago
- After months of #workingfromhome, businesses are starting to think about how to reopen. Here are 6 steps to help yo… https://t.co/5CvdUyWAMD 9 months ago
- Companies around the world are using this opportunity to optimize their #remotework policies so they are better pre… https://t.co/heKA10vOTQ 10 months ago
- Productivity For More Time Or More Work?
- Simplifying Workflows for Better Results at Work
- İrlanda’da Çalışma İzni Sağlayan Şirketler
- Dublin’de Çalışma ve Yaşam
- Mısır Gezi Notlarım : Eşsiz Bir Tecrübe
- Eskişehir: Türkiye’nin Amsterdam’ı
- Instagram Fotoğraflarını Cihazınıza Kaydetme Hacki
- Azure’da Ücretsiz Olan, Sıradan Hostinglerde Bulamayacağınız Özellikler
- Serbest Stil Ege Turu Gezi Notlarım
- Sonunda Microsoft’un yeni tarayıcısı: Edge