“Very busy!”, “Deadline is here!”, “Who is working on this?”, “I don’t have time” … These are the words we use and hear all the time. For some reason, we struggle to find out why are we running around the office, or inside our minds, like a headless chicken all day and still not very […]
Burak is a tech professional and computer engineer who enjoys problem solving. He is a big fun of nature and travelling.
- I wonder if we are still going to be discussing fight against #racism and protecting #WomensRights when we start hu… https://t.co/nIvJRAX8pg 4 weeks ago
- Most of the time, the reason behind being too busy is ineffective workflows we use to get stuff done. So, how can y… https://t.co/kWRLlyFfKE 4 weeks ago
- @VarunaGezgin Gercekten gayet guzel yasaniyor Dublin ❤️ https://t.co/LqApIwqDIy 1 month ago
- How many challenges/goals you can prioritise at the same time? For me it’s usually 2 at max, and it is hard becaus… https://t.co/beKlNuDBtu 1 month ago
- Work as a Game: Feel Joy and Avoid Burnout
- Productivity For More Time Or More Work?
- Simplifying Workflows for Better Results at Work
- İrlanda’da Çalışma İzni Sağlayan Şirketler
- Dublin’de Çalışma ve Yaşam
- Mısır Gezi Notlarım : Eşsiz Bir Tecrübe
- Eskişehir: Türkiye’nin Amsterdam’ı
- Instagram Fotoğraflarını Cihazınıza Kaydetme Hacki
- Azure’da Ücretsiz Olan, Sıradan Hostinglerde Bulamayacağınız Özellikler
- Serbest Stil Ege Turu Gezi Notlarım