“Very busy!”, “Deadline is here!”, “Who is working on this?”, “I don’t have time” … These are the words we use and hear all the time. For some reason, we struggle to find out why are we running around the office, or inside our minds, like a headless chicken all day and still not very […]
Burak is a tech professional and computer engineer who enjoys problem solving. He is a big fun of nature and travelling.
- Keep your expectations from others low and you will feel sad less often. 2 weeks ago
- @aytekintank No-code is a really interesting area. Do you have a list of favourite no-code/low-code tools? 2 weeks ago
- Your employer is making business with the customers, and you are making business with your employer. That is why yo… https://t.co/7wgv2fb92G 2 weeks ago
- But remember that the reason is to attract and retain talent. However, it may have given a wrong impression to thos… https://t.co/sBBjfCwCO2 2 weeks ago
- Work as a Game: Feel Joy and Avoid Burnout
- Productivity For More Time Or More Work?
- Simplifying Workflows for Better Results at Work
- İrlanda’da Çalışma İzni Sağlayan Şirketler
- İrlanda, Dublin’de Çalışma ve Yaşam
- Mısır Gezi Notlarım : Eşsiz Bir Tecrübe
- Eskişehir: Türkiye’nin Amsterdam’ı
- Instagram Fotoğraflarını Cihazınıza Kaydetme Hacki
- Azure’da Ücretsiz Olan, Sıradan Hostinglerde Bulamayacağınız Özellikler
- Serbest Stil Ege Turu Gezi Notlarım